weber-tylon Bond-it is a latex-based liquid additive specifically formulated for use with Weber’s cement-based tile adhesives and tile grouts. Produced from carefully selected raw materials for consistency of product, it is supplied ready for use.
Clean, dry and free from dust, grease or any contamination that could impair bonding, Remove organic growth
Note: Tile adhesives and tile grouts will dry a shade darker when mixed with weber.ad Bond-it WB183. The drying time will be increased by approximately12 hours.
- Exceptional and consistent quality.
- Suitable for areas that will be dry or intermittently wet.
- Strengthening agent.
- Water-resistant properties.
- Limited flexibility to accommodate some movement.
- Suitable for interior and exterior use.
Use weber.ad Bond-it WB183 to replace the water in the mix when applying tile adhesive tile grouts in the following areas :
• Permanently wet areas including abbatoirs and butcheries
• Heavy traffic areas including hospitals, dairies and restaurants
• Intermittently wet and dry conditions
• Kitchens, bathrooms and showers
• Smooth trowelled wall and floor areas
• Cold rooms and walls where extreme temperature changes occur