5 kg | 20 kg
Cement based primer
Weber-Tylon Plaskey is a cement-based primer and surface preparation material that is suitable for interior and exterior use. This product is designed for wall and floor applications. Weber-Tylon Plaskey is specially formulated to provide an excellent water-resistant, all-purpose preparation for tiling.
weber.prim Plaskey WB250 should not be applied externally when there is a risk of rain or frost within six hours after application.
- All purpose preparation for tiling.
- Waterproofing properties.
- Easy to apply.
- Creates a mechanical and chemical bond for the adhesive.
• It is suitable for interior and exterior use.
• Suitable for wall and floor applications.
• weber.prim Plaskey WB250 is specially formulated to provide excellent water resistance and all purpose surface preparation for tiling.
• It can be applied onto friable, timber, smooth, previously painted and gypsum plastered surfaces.
• weber.prim Plaskey WB250 must be mixed with weber.ad Key-It WB117.