Weber Barrier acrylic fibre New Product
An acrylic and reinforcing fibre blended waterproofing compound. Membrane free
For water proofing of the following:
- Pitched roofs - tiled, slate, iron & timber, as well as cracked tiles, tile joints & roof ridges
- Parapet walls, flashings & small flat roofs (<20m²)
- Fish ponds, water features & water-retaining structures (use a cementitious slurry as a primer)
Use as a maintenance coat on existing acrylic waterproofing systems Including chimneys & skylights
Clean, dry and free from dust, grease or any contamination that could impair bonding
Weber Barrier acrylic fibre is an acrylic and reinforcing fibre blended waterproofing compound, forming a highly flexible non slumping liquid applied emulsion. The presence of a long synthetic fibre mixed into the compound, eliminates the need for a separate waterproofing membrane and forms a homogeneous seamless waterproofing system.
Weber Barrier acrylic fibre is suitable for; parapet walls, tiled roof cappings, flashings, properly graded roof decks, lap joints, roofing screws, water features, fish ponds and many other waterproofing details.
Weber Barrier acrylic fibre is most effective in areas were no excessive movement takes place and were the use of a traditional membrane system is too time consuming or in the presence of excessive detail.
Weber Barrier acrylic fibre is suitable for areas of long term ponding but in such areas it must be used in conjunction with a synthetic latex primer.
- Easy to apply
- Recommended for all tile & metal sheeting roofs
- Membrane free
- UV stable and resistant
- Built in reinforcement for extra strength