Weber Barrier Aqua bitumen New Product
Weber Barrier aqua bitumen can be used on all roof details (flat or pitched), fish ponds, water – features, water retaining structures and foundation walls.
Once completely dry the product becomes highly resistant to swelling or re-emulsification, a problem associated with other water based systems.
Clean, dry and free from dust, grease or any contamination that could impair bonding
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to apply
- Recommended for all tile & metal sheeting roofs
- Membrane free
- Versatile rubberised waterproofing compound
For water proofing of the following:
- Detail work & maintenance on torch on systems
- All roofing details – flat & pitched
- Fish ponds, water features & water-retaining structures (use a cementitious slurry as a primer)
- Tanking, foundations & planter boxes
Not resistant to aromatic and aliphatic hydro-carbon solvents - diesel or petrol