Weber Barrier bitumen sealer New Product
Weber Barrier bitumen sealer is a heavy duty, plasticized, solvent based, fibre filled, mastic sealer and repair compound. Weber Barrier bitumen sealer is recommended for all types of waterproofing details such as sheeting laps, valleys, gutters, down pipes, enlarged roof screw holes, cracked tiles, flashings as well as many other details on iron, tiled, concrete, timber and asbestos roof surfaces.
Weber Barrier bitumen sealer is cost effective; it’s putty like qualities make it easy to use, with no need for a waterproofing membrane. Being solvent based it is ideal for patching jobs if rain is immanent.
Clean, dry and free from dust, grease or any contamination that could impair bonding
Features and Benefits:
- Barrier bitumen sealer has a built-in membrane so an additional membrane is generally not required
- Barrier bitumen sealer can be used effectively for repair work
- Seal most roofing defects: roof screw bolts, nail holes, sheeting laps, valleys, gutters, down pipes, cracked tiles, etc.
- Built in membrane
- Good for repair work
- Seals many roof defects
- Good to use if rain is imminent
For water proofing of the following:
Pitched roofs - tiled, slate, Iron & timber, as well as cracked tiles, tile joints & roof ridges
- All roofing details – flat and pitched
- Cracked tiles, tile joints & roof ridges
- Parapet walls, flashings & small flat roofs
Not resistant to aromatic and aliphatic hydro-carbon solvents - diesel or petrol