5 L | 20 L
Latex primer and keying agent
Weber-tylon Key-it is a latex based liquid primer and keying agent specifically formulated for use in conjunction with Weber-tylon Plaskey as a bonding coat for gypsum and cement surfaces. Produced from carefully selected raw materials for consistency of product, it is supplied ready for use.
- Exceptional and consistent quality.
- Suitable for areas that will be permanently wet.
- Strengthening agent.
- Water-resistant properties.
- Bonding aid for plastering and screeding.
- Suitable for interior and exterior use.
Use weber.ad Key-it WB117 to :
• stabilise friable and chalking surfaces before tiling
• replace the water in the slurry mix when re-plastering a pool with weber.dry Marbelite
• strengthen and waterproof mortar and concrete.
Use weber.ad Key-it WB117 in conjunction with weber.prim Plaskey WB250:
• to prime wood, flexible surfaces and permanently wet areas
• to prime previously painted plaster and gypsum surfaces
• as a base coat when applying ceramic tiles
• as a bonding aid for plastering and screeding